Saturday, February 27, 2010

Project Life progress...

I have been plugging along on my Becky Higgins Project Life kit since the beginning of the year and I wanted to post a couple of pics of my progress. I can not say enough how much I LOVE this project! It is all inclusive-everything you could possibly need is included in the kit and right at your finger tips. I love that you can make it as simple or as complex as you wish-me I am leaning toward simple so as to make time for regular projects. I love that I am now "scrapping" so to speak all the in between moments-some pics or events that wouldn't normally generate a page or album. I can not wait to look back on a years worth of photo's and memories of our lives in 2010 at the end of the year!

I love this page because there is a rare shot of the four of us on it!
Most of the time I snap a pic a day but sometimes I put in two for one day when there isn't a specific pic I won't to include on the second day
This page is funny because I have two almost identical shots that were taken on two completely different days chronically all our freak snow storms in Va this year!
Here is a full week (two pages) spread

No comments: