Sunday, February 28, 2010

Current BIG Project...

Preschool Memories Binder!
I bought a plain white Avery 2 inch 3-ring binder at Walmart and using The Grade School Pack from DCWV I decorated the front covers, spine & I'm still undecided on the back as of yet!
I placed a copy of the school calendar inside as well as all the sheets of stuff they have been sent home with since the beginning of the year-welcome letters, supply lists, daily notes on progress, class craft calendars, school & PTA newsletters, etc...I am OCD so they are all sleeved and organized into a system!
I am going to scrap the day they toured the school, their first day, holiday parties and other events I have taken photo's of for them. All of their "flat" or "sleevable" school projects will be sleeved and included-any bulky or 3D projects will be photographed and the photo's inserted into sleeves. I am debating getting baseball card page protectors and going that route to include many on a single page or just use typical 4 x 6 photo album page inserts.
This project is just starting but I am excited to get going with it-I'll take photo's and post my progress!

No comments: