Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baseball Hats, Penguins & Polar Bears

We ordered the boys new ball caps this week (big sale at The Children's Place everybody) because not only were last years caps a little childish-Daddy was over Braden's head being plastered with a giant fuzzy lion they were getting more than a little snug.
They were so excited with their "big boy", "just like Daddy" hats.
Here's a pic of them, just like Daddy:

I have to give Mike credit. I pulled something in my back earlier this week and knew I would not be able to handle Wednesday's Story Time at the library with the boys so Daddy braved it all by himself.

Mommy rules the roost and gets the little guys to toe the line to say that Connor & Braden think Daddy is a push over is an understatement-how the cop ends up being the good guy at home I have no idea but Mom is the law in this house.

So I KNEW story time was going to be interesting-a few stern glances from Mommy has the boys listening to Miss Ann, their librarian and sitting on the rug to hear the latest tale-I knew that was not going to happen with Daddy.

Sure enough Braden proudly exclaimed, "I runned in story time Mommy and Miss Ann talked to me!" as soon as they came through the door. Poor Daddy!

All in all Daddy's first trip solo at story time with the boys went well he claims-not that he would ever claim other wise and the boys were on a major penguin and polar bear trip while they ate lunch-here's a pic of their penguin creation:


No comments: