Thursday, March 18, 2010

NBG

Normally when we visit the Norfolk Botanical Gardens it's summer and we kind of "one stop shop" it-head directly to WOW-World of Wonder the children's area and let the kids play for hours on the splash pads.
I really liked going pre-spring, pre-heat, pre-splash pad and pre-bloom. That is kind of funny to say but I just found something really beautiful, almost breath taking about the color free gardens. I am the type of person who would rather hang a painting of a storm tossed sea on her wall than a bright beach scape so I guess that explains why I found it so gorgeous!
Connor & Braden at the fountain by the entrance
My favorite three...
Mommy & her boys...
The site just grabs me
Heading out on the tram

Going for a tram ride

The must have crossed the "moat" on the "raft" a dozen times...

They found this area very Alice in Wonderland-it did have that feel to me too

No comments: