Monday, March 29, 2010

Just call me seasonaly challenged...

I guess this post lets that cat out of the bag that despite my OCD tendencies somethings still fall through the cracks. I am not on top of everything all the time!
I still hadn't scrapped a single thing from Halloween last year so I bought all these adorable papers, stickers and chipboard elements on clearance from Delovely Scrapbooks it was so much fun to put together!
To make this "book" I cut the 12 x 12 pages down to 8 x 12 and folded them in half sealing all but one side leaving an "envelope" to stash more pics and journaling.
Both photo's for my first page were vertical and didn't fit how I wanted them too so I journaled on the layout and...
tucked both photo's in the pocket to be pulled out. These refer to Mike's holiday decorating obsession and the adorable (tacky) holiday pj's we (I) force the boys into!
Family fun-pumpkin picking at Brookdale Farm
Additional pumpkin picking shots tucked inside
Pumpkin "carving" those two did not want to touch that yucky stuff at all!
A copy of the Halloween card the boys sent to our immediate family members tucked inside
Our play group's Halloween party
More pics inside (there are two to three additional photo's in each pocket)
They could not go trick or treating with out stopping to see their favorite person "Fire Fighter Girl"
Halloween night (excuse the bad pics-it is pouring buckets out!)
Pics of the boys trick or treating with their pal Dylan inside

2 comments:

The Ross' said...

Adorable!! I want to make one :)

Melissa said...

Oh, please. I haven't scrapbooked Christmas photos for the last 3 years and I own the darn scrapbooking store. :) Love the album, Michelle!!!