Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December Daily

My book is not complete yet-I still have to finish days 20-25 but here are some shots of some of my early December Daily pages. I really liked doing this project of Ali Edwards this year-it was a first for me and will absolutely become a holiday tradition!

This is one of my "pre" pages it's undated and happened prior to Dec 1st...it's a shot of the twins with the tree all decorated-the were so proud of their handiwork!
Another "pre" page (and I just inserted these into the front of my book) a picture of the twins seeing Santa at MacArthur Center.
Day 1-an envelope with a copy of our Christmas cards that went out on December 1st
Day 2-a picture & story of the boys experience shopping for each other
Day 3-the twins exchanged cards with their pals in their playgroup this year-here is a copy of their cards which they sent out on December 3rd
Day 4- Play date at Kangaroo Jacs
Day 5-Santa at Bass Pro Shop's "Santa's Wonderland"
Day 7-Garden of Lights & Ice skating at MacArthur Center
Day 8-Me, the birthday girl
Day 9-Gingerbread play date
Day14-One of the pages from our Christmas vacation at Great Wolf Lodge
Day 17-Braden's Class Holiday Party
Day 18-Connor's Class Holiday Party
Day 19-Copies of their letters to Santa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good for you! I am WAY behind, but that's nothing new around here.

mjriley said...

"You did a great job"! I wish I had your talent for scrapbooking, I guess I'll stick to sewing, knitting & crocheting.