Sunday, December 6, 2009

Crafty Kiddos

I picked up these cute wooden ornaments for a few cents a piece at A C Moore and let the boys go crazy with paint and sequins. Braden made a snowman and a snowflake...
While Connor painted Santa and a green (of course) ornament...
Playing off an ornament my aunt made me when I was a child I got alphabet blocks at Michael's and we outlined the letter in glue and went wild with our favorite colored glitter...
These are the ornaments they made (with Mommy's help) for family members of their school picture this year. I spray painted (because I had to do a million!) puzzle pieces green and we glued them in a circle around their pic and added some ribbon and "holly"...

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

These are gorgeous...what a great idea to do with kids.