Friday, December 4, 2009

December Daily & Holiday Decorating...

'Tis the season!
My major undertaking this year is the December Daily scrapbook/journal project I stumbled across on Ali Edwards blog http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/december-daily-2009-.html
I am really excited about this fun way to collect and preserve our holiday traditions and memories!
Here is a look at my cover...
And a peek at the pages inside!


The boys at age three (nearly four sniff, sniff...) are very excited about Christmas this year and their enthusiasm is highly contagious! Here are a few shots of my little cuties helping decorate for the holidays:
Testing the lights...they were all lit so..."Ta-Da!"
Posing in front of the decorated tree in their little Santa hats...
Outside with this years new inflatables
The house all lit up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice Michelle!