Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Soccer Mom

I honestly don't know who was more excited today when the U4 soccer signs ups for the fall season were announced, the twins or me?

The boys, even at this young age are very big on soccer. They already have three sets of soccer balls (in their colors, blue & green of course!) they kick the ball around all the time with Mike or I and lately they have been begging for a "coach" and to play on a "team".

But we all I know that I am my husband and sons #1 fan, biggest supporter and proudest cheerleader! I have so been looking forward to my "soccer" mom days! I am so happy to reach that phase in mommyhood!

Naturally I've spent time on line today searching for the essentials...shin guards, soccer bag, sports shorts...who am I kidding I found the coolest PINK "Soccer Mom" car decal that I am dying to get for my Blazer and the cutest personalized airbrush tee that I can get done in blue and green (of course!) that says "Proud Soccer Mom (the "o" is a soccer ball) to Connor & Braden"! I'm so excited! I even found the cutest "Soccer Mom" rhinestone pin! The soccer club itself sells family tee's and I am already looking into this cute shirt with your child's jersey number on it and if I can get two numbers on it for both my boys!

So now that I have found all the important things I suppose really should track down shin guards, black socks and black gym shorts!

We are all so excited for fall and we can't wait to play for Chesapeake United Soccer Club!





No comments: