Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"A" is for...

MICHAEL

M-the man, the head of the house-or so he likes to think
I-intelligent-he's one smart cookie, sometimes he's too smart for his own good!
C-courageous-how can he not be?
H-humorous-he has a sharp wit
A-adorable, at least I think he is!
E-entertaining-especially when he thinks he's in charge! LOL
L-loyal-Mike would die for his brothers...

MICHELLE

M-Mommy, first and foremost I am "Mommy"
I-intense-it's an OCD by product : )
C-cute, of course I am!
H-human, I make mistakes...
E-entertaining-my kids sure think so!
L-loyal-I will fight to the death for my family and friends!
L-lucky to have been blessed with my three guys!
E-eclectic...my interests are vast...

CONNOR

C-cuddly-at least for a little while longer yet!
O-outstanding...I am so proud of my sons...
N-nice-he is such a sweetheart
N-needy-I'm so happy he still needs his Mommy
O-original-he may be a twin, but Connor is his own person and he won't let you forget it!
R-right! That's our Connor always arguing a point, even at this young age!

BRADEN

B-brainy...he's as smart as a whip and doesn't forget a thing!
R-rowdy, he's a wild one!
A-adorable...because he looks like me although his Daddy thinks it's the other way around
D-daring-nothing scares him!
E-entertaining-he keeps us in stitches!
N-noisy-that's our Brady!

THE DUMAS'
We're
D-darling
U-unique
M-magnificent
A-amazing
S-super lucky...to have one another!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww This was great!! :P