Monday, June 29, 2009

I've been a bad, bad girl...

So my writing, scratch that ALL my art outlets have gone by the waste side lately including this blog. I am making a commitment to MYSELF to make more time for me and the things I like to do!
I LOVE my husband and my sons with all my heart but I have been on the go 24/7 for them lately. I have not made any time for myself to do...well to do just about anything.

I, Michelle Dumas vow to put some more time into me, starting today:

I will read.
I will journal.
I will write.
I will take photo's not related to documenting my kids or our families lives.
I will scrapbook.
I will work on one of the million projects I have set aside to "do later".

I will blog! : )

1 comment:

The Ross' said...

I'm so glad you decided to "come back" I have too! You know, it's therapeutic for me :)