Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Convo hearts...to eat or not to eat...

...not to eat!
I have come across tons of cute Valentines craft ideas using conversation hearts. I think this is an amazing idea because I do not eat the things and they are EVERYWHERE! Personally I think they taste like what I imagine chalk tastes like yet they are super cute!
I tacked a heart cutout on the back of a piece of glass from an old frame I had kicking around and arraigned and glued down my hearts then removed the heart. I sanded down the frame then sprayed it with red spray paint and set a sheet of hot pink card stock behind the glass before placing it up on the fireplace.
Super easy, super cute and way better than eating the candies!

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

Super cute idea! And I agree, convo hearts should not be eaten! Conversation hearts=broken teeth!