Saturday, July 24, 2010

WIP: Valentines Mini

This work in progress again follows my theme of the year of being seasonally challenged! I know it's July and that Valentines occurred 6 months ago and I am just now getting to my mini but it's been a busy spring/summer for us as a family so I will just have to ease up on my OCD tendencies a bit and not give myself too hard of time for this!
Bear with me on the awful pictures but our weather has been terrible lately. Either 125 or storming like crazy so natural out of doors shots are just not happening.
The cover-Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays (it was my favorite until I had the twins and now Christmas with them is simply the best!)
One of the inside pages-this is such an adorable shot of my two little Valentines-I just love it!
I will get this finished soon-next on my list is their preschool books and I want them completed before school starts again this fall! : )

1 comment:

Hannah said...

completely darling! I love it. those are some handsome boys!