Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pasta stamped fireworks tee's

This morning the boys made these super cute pasta stamped 4th of July fireworks t-shirts. Last night I glued the pasta to the cardboard pieces (I only burnt one thumb) elbow macaroni is tiny to hold & put HOT glue on!
We painted fabric paint onto the "stamps" and the boys stamped away on grey t-shirts. The key is to not push the stamps down very hard-use only gentle even pressure. They eventually got the hang of it!



Thanks for the idea Tara! : )

1 comment:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Hi! I didn't know how to contact you other than through the comments, I couldn't find an e-mail address.

Thanks for being a follower on my blog, makes me feel good! I'm glad you like the Summer in the Life mini. Ours is getting nice and plump with ephemera and photos and some stories, too!

Believe it or not, my BFF of 33 years is married to a police officer {in Nashville} and is the mom to 11-year old twin boys. Now, that's spooky. And she scraps, but is probably not as crafty as you are.

Keep in touch!

Monika