Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall in photo's...

I've been busily documenting our FALL in the fall mini kit I won of Monika's from i love it all
She has an Etsy shop with all kinds of goodies!
Here are a few shots that I have piled up to include:
Pumpkin picking at Brookdale Farms...
An afternoon at Hunt Club Farm with our pals (I'm the Mommy in the middle)
Connor posing at White's Nursery
Braden posing at White's Nursery
My favorite three on the boys class trip(s) to Hunt Club Farms
Mommy & her boys (in their sei lifestyle My Own Monster tee's) at Hunt Club Farm
I met Connor's classmate-Addison-the girl who has stolen my boys hearts!
Pumpkin picking at Hunt Club
Our pumpkins: the ghost, Frankenstein, a monster & a bat
Sadly 'Frank" didn't survive the Virginia heat wave. We traced an awful smell to a large puddle forming around him and the boys exclaimed he had stinky pee and needed to go!
Treat bags for classmates: play-doh, activity books, pencils, glow sticks and "pumpkin (cheese ball) filled hands
Medal ceremony-final soccer game of the season
"Frank" the 2nd
Luigi & Mario
The monogram "D" I replaced my Halloween rag-a-muffin wreath with on Nov 1st

1 comment:

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I love seeing all those photos and the cute elements peeking out from your Fall mini! I'm so glad you're actually using your giveaway prize: woot, woot! Thanks for sharing with me...I have a huge smile on my face!