Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Father's Day

This is one my favorite gifts for Mike! I love this framed scrapbook page so much-maybe because it's one of my favorite photo's of my three guys. It's not really a great shot and you can't see their faces but it was such an important day-their first day of school! Daddy came home from work to be able to walk his little boys into class on their very first day. It was such a sweet moment.
I find it fitting that this week as well as being Father's Day is also their last week of their first year of school-this picture seemed perfect for this gift.
Mike knew I was painting his foot brown (kind of hard to get around that) although with his late hours lately I probably could have done it while he slept and he never would have known! He does not know what it was for and he didn't even see the paper so he'll be surprised when he gets this as one of his gifts on Sunday.
A close up of the poem...

No comments: