Friday, April 23, 2010

Recent crafting...

I have tried to squeeze in working on a few things recently. My main undertaking at least this week and into the coming week is embarking for the first time on Ali Edwards "Week in the Life" project-it is time consuming but I love it. I can not wait to see it completed. Sunday is my last "documenting day" so look for a post on favorite shots of the week next week while I work on putting together my album.
We had several Easter related events this year so I thought pulling them all together into a mini album for the boys would be a neat idea. Here is the cover-the inside is still a work in progress (I have tabled everything this week to concentrate on weekinthelife)
I saw these (hideous) bird canvases at the Dollar Tree so I painted them and used my Cricut to cut out the letters in our last name-it was cheap & cute!

No comments: