Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Plans for the Third...

I can not believe that in two weeks my babies are going to be three! Where have the past three years gone? How fast are the next three years going to go!?!
We've been busy making plans for their third birthday. On March 11th, their actual birthday we are heading to Williamsburg (about 30-40 mins away) to Great Wolf Lodge an indoor water park resort. They are so excited they can not wait to go "wimm" (swim) in their hotel. They think it is so neat and can not wait to go. We're going to have a Scooby cake out there for them as he is one of their "fravrits" (favorites) right now but I think we're going to do gifts before we head out. Some will not fit in my Blazer or our hotel room for that matter (bikes) and others should not be forced upon unsuspecting strangers (keyboard and drum) I know I am crazy but with the exception of Connor asking for a Fly Boat and Braden begging for a robot since Christmas (yes we got those, too) a keyboard and drum is all they want. I want Excedrin and ear plugs but I don't know if Mike has picked them up for me or not yet-ha ha!
After we come back we'll be getting ready for a trip home to Northern NY for ten days to see all the fam and celebrate back home. The boys painstakingly went through party catalogs and settled on Mickey Mouse as their theme (he's their other "fravrit") so we have been shopping around and picking up all things mouse-they can not wait to party with all their NY buddies-Cadance, Owen, and their cousins Maleya, Ashley & Christina...they have not scene them in awhile and miss them very much!

http://www.greatwolf.com/williamsburg/lodge

Fort Mackenzie-Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg, Va.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW sounds like alot of fun. I've heard of this place.I have some friends who have been. Time does fly by don't it. Sometimes to quick! Three already! Well I hope ya'll have a great time. Let me know if you don't get the med. & ear plugs...I'll send ya some! lol Hugs, Carla

The Ross' said...

Awe sounds like such a fun time!! Scooby is one of my "fravrits" too ;) I hope they have a GREAT 3rd Birthday!!